Friday, January 17, 2014

Silver Swirl

This nightstand did not have much shape to it, so it could have gone two ways.  It could have been a more boy style kitchen or I could totally girl it up.  I opted to go completely girly.  It was one of the few times I got a kitchen completed and felt like it was REALLY missing something.  Something big.  I was up against a weekend of Birds of  Feather Vintage Market being open and took it over anyway.  Once I got it in its place I was even more unhappy with it.  So the pictures you see at home are those that show it as I took it in.  I went in this afternoon and redid the backsplash.  I will get more pictures of the kitchen as a whole tomorrow, but I wanted to get out of the way so the ladies could go home :-).







The updated backsplash.  Much happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment