Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Finely

Funny thing, someone who shall remain nameless, texted me "finely" when I said I finished my kids kitchen.  I was going to name it Finally, but I think Finely is so much more appropriate.  It took me this long to do it because I wanted it to be perfect.  I had to play around with a few colors to decide what was right for our house.  This is what I came up with.  My kids absolutely adore it and while it is 'finally' done, we all think it fits in here "Finely" :-).  I wanted to take pictures of it stocked so you could see one in action.  You get to see them all clean and empty, but I thought it would be fun for you to see what they look like/how they function once they have all the kids stuff in them.


My son chose a wood handle instead of our typical stamped spoon.  I was surprised! 




Lots of work space on the sink top 



No comments:

Post a Comment