Thursday, January 24, 2013

Roll Top Desk

 One of the things I love most about what we do is how people respond to it.  People really take a liking to the children's pieces, even if they don't have kids.  We get random emails and phone calls asking if we have a use for this or that.  I got a phone call from my husband's aunt in St Petersburg, FL sometime last summer about a kid size roll top desk.  Her neighbor was getting rid of it and knowing Nancy was a teacher she asked if she wanted it.  Well, immediately she thought of me and was kind enough to hang on to it until Christmas!!  That's dedication people!  I would have said, "forget that lady" and stuck it at the curb, but no, she kept it for me.  What a saint!  The minute I saw it I started making plans for it.  I think it turned out pretty darn cute, what do you think?




We lined the backs of the shelves and the bottoms of the drawers with a yellow polka dot paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment